Thursday, April 7, 2011

Section Test... OMG!

Ok, this is starting to get good! Percy is finding out a ton about his abilities and his destiny, yet he still know so little. Well, it's time to check to see what you know. This post is your portal to taking the Chapter 1 - 14 quiz. The quiz will be completed online, you can follow this link to get to the test.
 
When you get to the test, choose Smittie's K.I.D.S. and press "select class." From there, type in your first and last name and then begin the test. The test is not timed, but do not wait until the Summer Solstice to finish.

When you complete the quiz, come back to this post and tell me what you have enjoyed the most so far in this book. Leave your thoughts by commenting below.

Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. My favorite part is when he is Fighting the Chimera. I like because he wants to protect the citizens from the Chimera And he finally shows faith and thanks To his father,Posiedon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the book when Percy kills Medusa I think it is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favorite Part Was When He Jumped In The Water And He Can Breathe And He Is Not Wet At All.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have really liked the book it does not get boring it gets really exciting.If I have to choose my favorite part is when he is fighting the chimera awwwwwsoooooommmmmeeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave part is when Percy is in the bathroom with Clariess

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is way better than I thought it would be, like at first I thought it was gonna stink but I guess not(: Anyways I don't think I really wanna see the movie because of how you discribed it to us, I would rather just stick with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy everything this book has so far, it's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete